Senior Systems Engineer
Salary : Between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum
Location : London (Intrepid office and client sites) with options to work remotely
Are you a Rockstar in your field? If so, join the Intrepid team.
We are currently looking for an innovative and energetic Rockstar to join our growing Intrepid team. We hire individuals who are eager to learn, are goal-oriented self-starters and will take ownership of their role. You will be responsible for ensuring that our services and solutions are delivered effectively to our customers, meeting their requirements as well as providing a positive impact through problem resolution and idea realisation. You will be tasked with responsibility for the design and delivery of solutions.
- Working with other support engineers to deliver solutions to our clients
- Working with our internal management and development teams to best deliver client ideas
- You will manage and be responsible for:
- Microsoft Server & Service Technology (DNS,DHCP, Active Directory, etc
- Virtual infrastructures (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Networking/Firewall administration
- Solving both OS and application issues
- Providing an escalation path for our engineers and customers to assist with issues
- Become trusted advisor to our clients helping them navigate the ever-changing technology landscape and allowing to take advantage of best solutions available
- 4-5 years' experience with support, installation and maintenance of IT systems.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory.
- Knowledgeable in
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Windows Server and client OS
- Apple Mac OS X
- Networking (firewalls, switches, routers)
- Understanding of IT security
- Light database administration, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Competitive industry salary, with benefits including the Company Pension scheme
- Training and Tuition