- Technology solutions to access the power of your data and systems by visualising their information in insightful and appealing ways
- Many organisations aren't able to present or access their data effectively and accurately to make strategic decisions
- Users have high expectations to view the information they want, when they want it, and in an appealing user experience that's intuitive
- Data Visualisation solutions maximise how insightful your data and systems are through:
- Focused visualisations on the aspects of your data and systems that are important to your business and it's processes
- High performing and visually appealing solutions that provide an enjoyable seamless user experience
- Multi-platform solutions to match your organisation's user demands that include: web, mobile, desktop, and AR/VR
- Solutions that allow users and clients to pivot and manipulate the visualisation to view and make strategic decisions
Technology & Process Audit
A report of the existing technology footprint and/or the organisational processes detailing the relevant risks, opportunities and related regulatory standards.
Custom software solutions and software development expertise to solve customer's problems through technology
Scoping Engagement - Software Roadmapping
The creation of a user facing project play, with high level estimates of a project implementation phase
UX & Brand Discovery Workshop
An envisaging engagement to build out a solid road map for a consumer facing software product, executed by an Intrepid partner
Proof of Concept
An Infrastructure or Software project designed to answer specific question of viability of a proposed solution
A follow on to the Proof of Concept, the Prototype is a customised solution to show users, clients and other stakeholders to demonstrate core functionality
How can Intrepid help your business?
- Can I visualise my data to get the insight I need to make strategic decisions?
- In many cases, business are not achieving this:
- Visualisations only show part of the picture and is not presented in a way that proper decisions can be made against it
- The user experience of the application is too slow, and isn't intuitive to view or use
- Only a static view of the data is provided which provides only a single scenario
- There is no multi-device support for the data visualisation that limits the intended audience
- They do not have the need to have a complex and visually stunning user interface but it needs to be functional and cost effective
- How do Data Visualisation Solutions alleviate these situations?
- Visualisation solution's technology, UX and visuals are focused on business objectives and system integration's solutions are designed to aid with preparing the data appropriately
- Experienced technologists and UX designers focus on building visualisations focused on the intended targeted audience to ensure performance and UX meet expectations
- Bespoke and extensible visualisation solutions that allow users to manipulate options to pivot/change the visualisation perspectives and see different scenarios
- Visualisation solutions can be built on multi platforms like web, desktop, mobile, and VR/AR
- Visualisation can be purely bespoke software solutions or leverage 3rd party visualisation technologies like Power BI, and Tableau